Our Hemp pocket tee is your daily driver on and off the bike.
Fits true to size. Fits like a basic t-shirt.
• 55% Hemp 45% organic cotton 3% Spandex
• Grown since 8,000 BC, Hemp is the first plant used for textiles
• Requires no pesticides or herbicides. Naturally organic
• best fit for on and off the bike
• scoop cut front and back
• left chest pocket - good for a lens wipe, etc.
• Made in Canada
• Hemp is the most durable of all natural fibres
• Adapts well to weather
• Gets softer with age
• Excellent fit and mobility
• Supports small family business, meticulously rider-designed and ethically made all under one roof.
• 53% Hemp 44% organic cotton 3% Spandex
Why we made this?
We wanted a t-shirt that could work in all situations from chillin' to thrillin'. A less serious approach to gearing up for a ride, yet still having some performance features like good stretch and retention to sweat absorption and quick drying for when you need to wipe down your face after a sweaty climb.
Designer: Travis Bothner (Vancouver)
Developer: Alice Deng (Vancouver)
Cutting/Sewing/Finishing: NF1 Factory (Vancouver)
What does team rider Steve Vanderhoek think?
"Clean and stylish. From the trails to the bars... Look good, feel good"