JARL Team All-Conditions Short
• 3-layer laminated fabric with waterproof/breathable membrane sandwiched between a DWR coated microfibre polyster/lycra outer layer.
• 4-way stretch for ultimate comfort in any position allowing for an aggressive DH stance as well as prolonged climbing.
• Secure phone pocket in low impact zone.
• 2 flat cargo pockets for cards, cash, and gloves. 2 hand pockets for other stuff such as phones, tools, and keys etc No need for a pack, Jack.
• Our very own No Fly Zone™ eliminating expensive, useless, and restrictive waist closures, snaps, zips, and hook/loop contraptions that never work.
• Heavy-duty elastic belt for added fit and comfort.
Designed, Developed, and Handcrafted all under one roof in Vancouver, BC
Tested in our backyard.
A word from our founder.
"We took a while to develop our bottoms as we wanted to make sure our design was refreshingly simple, practical to make, useful to have, and cost effective. We started our design where all other brands seemed to have left off.
What we came up with is the all-conditions BERZERKER pants and the JARL short, both featuring the No Fly Zone™ which does away zippers, snaps, hooks, loops, small pieces of fabric and other materials that usually results in a 'design mess' that is expensive to make, difficult to fit, and most of all - the root of all problems commonly found in mountain bike bottoms."
- Travis Bothner, Founder & Designer - Needs Factory