DP3 0097 - GREY/MEDIUM
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping to North America
Best condition. Very minor grease mark.
Fits true to size - Size Chart Below
• Soft, Light weight, Breathable, DWR coated fabric with 10% stretch
• 2 zipper pockets with YKK semi-lock pullers
• Quick wicking and drying
• 3d Contour fit™
• Silicone Graphics
• Made in Canada
• Comfortable and breathable, with light water repellent coating.
• Plenty of room to spread the load
• Helps keep you dry
• Excellent fit and mobility
• Supports small family business, meticulously rider-designed and ethically made all under one roof.
• 90% Nylon 10% Spandex
Why we made this?
We felt that MTB pants needed to be more reliable, comfortable, breathable, and quick drying, so we set off to design that pant. The DP3 is it, and we are very happy with the results after having it in our line up for the last two years. It may see some slight adjustments over the coming years but over all it is a winner and is here to stay.
Designer: Travis Bothner (Vancouver)
Developer: Sharon Young (Vancouver)
Cutting/Sewing/Finishing: NF1 Factory (Vancouver)
What does team rider Yoann Barelli think?
"The DP3 pants are extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable, breathable, and made in Vancouver"
We will always ship items as soon as possible. When ordering from new product drops please allow up to 48hrs to receive your shipping confirmation. Quikstrikes and custom options are made to order and usually ship within 5-7 days of order processing.