Race Fit. For relaxed fit size up 1 size from your normal pant or DP4 size
• Custom developed fabric - Durable, Mid weight, Breathable, DWR coated fabric with 10% stretch
• NF 360º elastic waist
• Belt loops with additional mini loops if you choose run a shoe string belt.
• Soft, Light weight, Breathable, DWR coated fabric with 10% stretch
• 2 zipper pockets with semi-lock pullers on sides plus lumbar pocket
• Updated hand lay-flat hand pockets for easier access to more storage
• Quick wicking and drying
• Designed, produced and tested in Vancouver, Canada
*Designed to be worn with or without kneepads*
• 90% Nylon 10% Spandex with DWR finish
Why we made this?
The Invader shorts are a more trail oriented option to our out-dated, baggy, freeride-specific, now discontinued Destroyer(DS3) short. The Invader 4 has evolved into a full on enduro race short with 5 pockets to help spread out supplies you'd normally have to stuff in a pack. Now with deeper, lay-flat hand pockets.
What does team rider Matt Bolton think?
"The Invader 4 is perfect for big pedals or bike park days. The 5 pockets give you tons for storage for snacks, tools, phone, and lift pass. The elastic waist is super comfortable and you don't have to worry about buttons digging in. The fabric is durable, and has the perfect amount of stretch. The DWR coating helps keep you dry and looking good."
*Race Fit. For relaxed fit size up 1 size from your normal pant or DP4 size*